MARRIAGE FOCUS GROUP
Two nights that could transform your marriage. Join Raeul and Susan Cox as they introduce the process that has helped thousands and thousands of couples across the country reconnect and take the next step in their marriage.
At I Still Do, you will learn:
• The difference between talking and communicating
• What to do when you realize your marriage is not what you thought it would be
• Four habits that healthy couples have
Date: Thursday and Friday, October 13-14th, 7-10 PM
Location: Grace Church
• $30 per couple or $15 per person. Email Ken@thatsgrace.org if cost assistance is needed.
What is included:
• 2-night access to I Still Do
• 2 printed marriage workbooks
Childcare is limited. See information here.
Susan Cox has been a director for the re|engage marriage program since 2012. re|engage is a fast-growing marriage program acclaimed by pastors all over America and used in nearly 140 churches, including 12Stone, Lake Pointe Church and New Life Church. Susan has a burning passion for helping others experience how powerful God is in developing healthy marriages and mending damaged ones. Prior to joining the re|engage team, Susan served as a teacher for almost 30 years. Watch the video above to hear her and her husband Raeul’s story going from complete brokenness to healing.
Find out how what steps you can take to begin your own journey toward a healthier marriage by attending I Still Do!